Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Romeo and Juliet Story

       I honestly still feel terrible,hurt and very affected watching this kind of movies where the main actors/actress needs to die at the end of the film. I really hate it to the highest level. To the point that I really avoid to watch such kind of movies because after finding it that someone must die in the end, either the boy or the girl, I can't explain the feeling why I'm so , so , so much affected. My close friends could really say that after finishing a tragic movie, they're seeing my face like a crumpled paper! I can't get over easily with such kind of sadness. That's why I watch comedy films, happy ending stories, I really don't watch tragic movies. Actually the first time I saw this film was few years ago already and I intended not to finish the film because I can feel already that it's not going to be a happy ending so, I didn't finish it. But I was forced to watch it now up to the end   because of this subject. :)

       I'm wondering why Shakespeare choose to wrote many tragic stories while it seems that his love life story was so far away on his written stories? And as an amateur writer of scripts, I'm starting to believe that in every stories you write, there is always a piece of you in there whether you admit it or not because in the first place, you're the one who's actually writing the lines,up to the characters. As a writer, you're obviously the mother of all the characters you wrote. So we could say that you bear all of them. They practically came from you. As for Shakespeare, I'm thinking where he's getting this kind of very tragic stories but so powerful. But there's one thing I realized, Shakespeare is brave enough to write such kind of stories because I could see that he was not afraid whether many will criticize it for it's sad effect to his readers like me, for all his stories were almost tragic stories. But his attempt to write stories without a happy ending, it only shows that in real life, it is not always a happy ending. Hence, it is an inevitable fact that in life it really happen for not just few people but to many.


       I mentioned in my title that this is "My Romeo and Juliet Story". Well, I have a story to share tough it's not exactly the same as what Shakespeare wrote but it has quite resemblance. Because I had experience that my parents we're against for my feelings to fall in love with my current boyfriend. We had an age gap of 10 but I am not ashamed to tell it to my friends as well as sharing it here to my prof not knowing what is she thinking to me right now. But that's a fact. And we're four years and seven months and counting. Just to share the feelings as what Romeo and Juliet felt, wherein they love each other but the world was against with it, it's really more than a heartbreaking feeling knowing that your parents who's expected to be the no.1 who should understand you was against to you instead. Though after a year my parents learned to accept our relationship. The suicide part in our story was our decision to go on with our certain love to each other despite of what will other people may say against us. And to people without real love towards their partners,I think it's impossible for them to win against the peoples judgment to them. But I can proudly say that I am very lucky and blessed to have the man that I wish to be my partner for better or for worst,
till death do us part. :)


(I'm really sorry, I think the blogger has a problem with uploading pictures. I wanted to show to you some pics with the love of my life :) maybe some other time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment